Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Trying Something New

Today in outdoor education class we went rock climbing. I've never done an activity like this before, and the way I saw the instructor do it, it looked so easy. To be honest I was terrified to climb all the way up there. At first I thought I was going at a regular pace but as I saw my classmates struggle to stay on and find a place to stand I noticed I wasn't. My classmate said I made it look easy. As I kept doing it I looked down I got even more scared, so I just kept going so I could just be done, and then I made it to the top, and it wasn't all that bad. Then second time I was on a different area it was a bit harder but I started to enjoy it and really fun. But I'm not the kind of person that does sports, or exercise. I'm the kind of person that likes being on a stage or at home writing, and this was the exact opposite. I think this was a good experience and  helped me step out of my comfort zone, and who knew I was pretty good at rock climbing. Anyways.. don't be afraid to try new things. You might be bad at first or maybe you will be really good. But you never know till you try!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home