Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What YouTubers Have Taught Me

YouTube is a video sharing websites where people can post videos of almost everything. Over one billion people visit YouTube everyday.

When I started watching YouTube I thought it was just funny videos, music videos and tutorials. But as I looked further into this website I found people interacting with viewers as their friends. It feels like you are talking to a friend across the computer screen. Each youtuber has their own stories and experience that they like to tell the world through a camera.

Well theses are some of my favorite YouTubers and what they taught me....

1. Tyler Oakley has around six million subscribers and started his YouTube Channel in 2007 and is one of my favorite YouTubers. He connects to his viewers like no other and can make you smile no matter what. Tyler Oakley taught me that it is perfectly okay to be who you are, and not care what other people think of you "You do you, I do me" (Tyler Oakley).

2. Troye Sivan is a South African living in Australia. When he was little he was in movies, then in 2007 he made his YouTube Channel and has currently three million followers. Then recently he released an album called TRXYE. Troye taught me to face my fears head on, chase my dreams and how to be a better me "Life isn't about finding yourself, its about creating yourself" (Troye Sivan).

3. Zoe Sugg is a British youtuber who started her channel in 2007 and currently has six million views. She has her own beauty line and has recently come out with a book called Girl Online. She taught me that worrying should not control your life, remember all the good memories rather than the bad and to say yes to every wonderful opportunities that come my way.

Every youtuber tells a story that is relatable to everyone and makes them feel connected to them. These people have never meet me or even know I exist, yet somehow I feel this bond of friendship that is unbreakable.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home