Saturday, July 18, 2015

Thank You High School

Now that I have officially graduated high school and about to start my college experience a month from now. There are some things I would like to say before I leave my high school years behind me...



Dear High School,
Thank you...

Thank you for my best friends, the ones who have been there for me throughout this whole experience. The friends that were there from the beginning and ones that I had just meet my senior year. The friends that on my first day at a new school invited me to sit with them at lunch, who knew I would become best friends with them. The friends that knew what was best for me, and looked out for me. The friends that I made in high schools are the ones I will always remember. They saw me at my worst and at my best. They taught me that being myself is perfectly okay!

Thank you for my enemies without them I wouldn't know how strong I really am. The enemies that taught me that losing friends is okay. The enemies that would be bullies to my friends because it made my friends stronger and made our friendship stronger. The enemies that taught me that you don't always have to be friends with everyone.

Thank you for my teachers that pushed me to my breaking point because they knew I had potential to be someone. The teachers that marked my whole paper in red ink because there is always room for improvement. The teachers that motivated me everyday and gave me life lessons or as my teacher would call them "Motivational Mondays" because they truly cared about each and every one of us. The teachers that I had trouble learning from but that just taught me how to teach myself how to learn each lesson by myself. Most of all thank you for the teacher's love of teaching that helped us love what you were teaching.

Thank you for the lessons I learned without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. Throughout my high school experience you make good decisions and bad ones but in the end you learn from both. These lessons helped me grow as a person, and experience things I never thought I would.

Thank you for my best friends, my enemies, my teachers, the lessons I've learned, my motivation, my thirst to learn, thank you for all the things that made my high school experience worth remembering, and finally my memories that I had made throughout my 4 years of high school.

Love Always,

 A High School Alumni

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home