Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Favorite Netflix TV Shows and Movies

Famous Logos
As any regular teenager we all have our own obsessions, and mine just so happens to be Netflix. Netflix is a website where you can watch millions of TV shows and movies for only $7.99 per month. I could honestly sit all day and watch episodes or movies all day, so I thought I put together a list my favorite TV Shows and movies on Netflix.

TV Shows:

How I Meet Your Mother:
Gossip Girl 
Friends
Orange is the New Black
Pretty Little Liars
Once Upon a Time
Heroes
American Horror Story

Movies:
Stuck in Love
Camp Takota
GBF
Family Weekend
Rent
Chalet Girl
God's Not Dead

These are just some of my favorite shows and movies and I hope you watch them. If you have any Netflix favorites share them in the comments below. You can never get to much Netflix ;)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home