Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New York Adventure

I recently just came back from visiting New York. I use to live there when I was in kindergarten, and after twelve years I returned. I did several things in New York: Broadway, Central Park, 9/11 Memorial, Times Square. I was only there for a couple days but I had an amazing time coming back.

Displaying IMG_4842.JPG






This was in Central Park this park is very large and you can spend a whole day in this beautiful place and not get bored. When I went it was on a Saturday and there were so many events and they were televising a contest. They were giving away food and drinks and so many things, so you will never be bored in Central Park.
Displaying IMG_0100.JPG












This was also in Central Park it's called the  Bethesda Fountain and Terrace. This place is so pretty and there were many movies and shows filmed here: Gossip Girl, Sex in the City, Enchanted and so many more. 

Displaying IMG_0042.JPG











One of the days I was in New York City I had to see a Broadway musical, so I went to see the Lion King. The whole musical was amazing it was really a memorable experience. I grew up listing to Broadway music, but watching a real Broadway production was amazing. I definitely recommend watching any musical that's on Broadway. 


Displaying IMG_4839.JPG











Another place I visited was the 9/11 Memorial where the Twin Towers once stood. When living in New York I had several neighbors who were greatly effected by this tragedy. The memorial was very beautiful something worth going to. 



















I had an amazing time in New York and would totally recommend going to such a beautiful city. (:

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home