Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes from movies, television shows, books, and people that I find motivational and relate to my life. I hope you like them...




Movies /Television Shows 
  • "Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself, and a little less time trying to impress people" - The Breakfast Club
  • "Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself." - Gossip Girl
  • " The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it" -Lion King

Books
  • "So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them." - Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" -The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
  • "Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy" - Harry Potter by JK Rowling
People
  • “Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent” - Victor Hugo
  • "Be the best version of you" - Zoella 

Those are some of my favorite quotes I hope they inspire you and become one of your favorite quotes. Let me know what your favorite quotes are.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At July 29, 2015 at 5:00 AM , Blogger Yanni P said...

I like the quote from the breakfast club best! Very applicable to my life right now.

 
At July 29, 2015 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Dottie said...

These are all really beautiful quotes.. My favourite is probably "I stopped looking for the light. Decided to become it instead."
I'm really sorry for the self-promo, but it would be cool if you checked out my blog :)
www.someteenagedirtbag.blogspot.co.uk

 
At July 29, 2015 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Maria Hall Zevallos said...

I know right and the breakfast club is such a good movie as well.

 
At July 29, 2015 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Maria Hall Zevallos said...

Thank you! That is such an amazing quote really gets you inspired!

 
At August 4, 2015 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Nesryn said...

Whoop for Harry Potter! Speaking of inspiring messages Maria, your blog name: "living louder" is fantastic. I absolutely love it, and from what I've been reading it is very much you. You capture your blog name perfectly.
I'm looking forward to your next post!

| My Blog | Pinterest | Google+ |

 
At August 4, 2015 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Maria Hall Zevallos said...

Thank you so much (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home