Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My Summer Playlist 2016

Now that summer has finally started, we all have our favorite songs that we like to listen to wither we are at the beach, driving around, or just relaxing a playlist is essential. I have made a playlist with my favorite songs that I will definitely be listening to. Hope you guys like it, there is a link that has the playlist for these songs right HERE


1. Bang My Head by David Guetta ft Sia and Fetty Wap

2. Dark Necessities by Red Hot Chili Peppers

3. Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers ft Daya

4. Tomorrow Never Comes by Zac Brown Band

5. Wild Things by Alessia Cara

6. I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix) by Mike Posner

7. Electric Love by BØRNS

8.  Work from Home by Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign

9. Youth by Troye Sivan 

10. Church Bells by Carrie Underwood

11. Cake by The Ocean by DNCE

12. Bailando (Español) by Enrique Iglesias  ft. Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona

13. Pillowtalk by ZAYN

14. Young and Wild by Zac Brown Band 

15. American Money (After Dark) by BØRNS

16. I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello

17. Wildfire by Zac Brown Band

18. History by One Direction 

19. Summertime by Kenny Chesney 

20. I'm Ready by AJR

These are just some of my favorite songs for the summer. Let me know what you think, and any other songs that you enjoy listening to this summer.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home