Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My Summer Lazy Day Routine

Lets admit it, we all just have one of those days where we just want to sit on our bed and just have a lazy relaxing day. I wanted to share with you guys my favorite things to do on a lazy day. 

Waking Up:
  • On my lazy day, I wake up at the time I feel refreshed and ready to wake up. So that usually consists of me pressing the snooze button a million times.
  • Then I lay in bed awake, sometimes I browse through my social media until i'm ready to get up.
  • When I finally decide to wake up, I put on my comfy slipper and head to the bathroom.
Bathroom Routine:

My Outfit:


  • On lazy day, I love to lounge in my most comfortable clothes. They usually consist of sweatpants or leggings and a comfy tee-shirt. 
  •  For shoes, I would either wear slippers, or fuzzy socks. Fuzzy socks are personally my favorite. 











Lazy Day Snack: These are snacks I love to eat when I'm watching Netflix and just relaxing.
  • The first thing I always have on my lazy day is tea, I am such a big tea drinker. One of my favorite tea's are Harrods London English Breakfast  another one is Tazo Tea Passion.
  • You can never go wrong with a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich in bed as a snack. 
  • If I want something healthy, i'll eat seaweed chips. Some people don't like it, it is an acquired taste.
  • But with every lazy day, I know I always break out the junk food and candy because you can't go wrong with your favorite bag of chips, and favorite candy.
Rest of the Day: These are the activities I love to do on my lazy day.
  • Number one thing I love to do on lazy day is watch Netflix or watch YouTube videos for hours. 
  • As I had said before, reading is something I love to do on lazy day, wither its in the bath or in bed. 
  • Another thing that I love to do is read magazines, and listen to music. I'll read Seventeen or Teen Vogue, and I love to make music playlist for my upcoming week. 
  • The very last thing I do on my lazy day is write in journal, it's just relaxing to write down your feelings and things that have happened throughout your week. 
I hope you guys enjoyed my summer lazy day routine, and let me know what you guys do on your lazy day. 
"Give yourself something to look forward to that isn't a person"


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2016 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Ivy Moonchild said...

Its nice to unwind, and you are the most organised unwinder I've ever seen😁 great post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home