Saturday, December 17, 2016

20 Things I Have Learned In 20 Years

During my 20 years of living I think I have learned some pretty good lessons that I'd love to share. When I was little 20 sounded so old... honestly still seems pretty old. That is a total of two decades. Anyways, I would love to share with you twenty things I have learned in twenty years.

1. Don't let someone discourage you from doing something you want to do

2. Just because I am scared doesn't mean it exists

3. I don't know many things, but I want to try to learn as much as I can. 

4. It's okay to be sad you are not going to be happy all the time.

5. Not everyone will like you.

6. It's okay to fail at things, we are not perfect.

7. If you are not happy, change something.

8. Ask for help

9. Explore as much as you can your only this young once

10. Have an open mind, so you can experience everything in a different perspective. 

11. Spend as much time with your family, you won't live close to them forever. 

12. Put your phone down and experience the moment 

13. Always set some time so you can relax

14. Drink lots of water and eat healthy

15. Find time to hang out with your friends once in a while

16. Don't procrastinate

17. Dress for the weather

18. Make weird fashion choices

19. Trust yourself 

20. Be nice to everyone you meet. 

Those are just 20 things I have learned in my 20 years of living. Now it's your turn, I challenge you to make your own list and stick to them, and maybe add one more every year. Personally, I try to do at least 5 or more of these a day! If I can do it, so can you!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home